Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cervical Cancer and the coil.?

121>4 years ago the doctors discovered that i had the second stage of cervical cancer that was luckily treated and to date not come back just infections. I am 24 and never had a baby but was given the mirena as an early form of contraception. I have tried every thing going but when any form of hormone enters my body i go crazy. I know the mirena has a 2mm dosage of hormone but i usually feel better with it than without.





I now take anti depressants which also help lots hormone wise but my problem lies with the odd pain i get in the lower right.this occurs regularly but not every day. is this normal?





Is it wise for me to have the mirena in, as there is a very divided view on the matter. I am in a steady relationsh矛p and getting married next year so i guess if i got pregnant it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world but i麓m not completely ready for it plus when i have regualr periods without contraception i have severe pain and PMT. Any help or views welcome as i am a bit lost.
Reply:I think the best advice is to get it from your own doctor. No one here knows you and your physical condition more so because of the cervical cancer. Still I thought you might like to read about the side effects of the Mirna before deciding what to do.





http://www.google.com/search?q=Mirena+IU...


No comments:

Post a Comment