Sunday, August 2, 2009

Breast Cancer?

553>so im going to turn 16 on october 22nd and ive realized i have a lump in my breast. its hard and hurts really badly. is it possible for a 16 yr old to get breast cancer?





what do you do if your mom has felt the lump too, but doesnt think its anything "to worry about"?
Reply:While it is unusual for a teenager to get breast cancer, it does happen. Any lump in the breast needs to be investigated. Your mom needs to take this seriously and to take you to a doctor.





Now, a question for you. Where are you in your cycle? You should do your breast exam monthly and do it a few days after your period.





While it is important to get the lump checked out, do not panic. Most lumps are nothing to worry about. I located a site that I think will explain a lot to you:


http://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/tes...





Please let me know how things turn out. I hope your mom gets you into a doctor for an examination.


No comments:

Post a Comment