Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pro-Life group leader lookin for?

497>a place to hold a silent siege... Abortion Clinics in SC would be AWESOME....





I%26#039;m a chapter leader in Bound 4 Life... so please help....





If you wanna check it out it%26#039;s Bound4Life.com








%26amp;%26amp; if you%26#039;re just gonna post something like I%26#039;m not pro-life or something like that... don%26#039;t bother answering...





I asked this earlier and I just got told I am small minded for being anti-abortion and what would happen if a girl was raped and got pregnant.. well the answer is simple





the ONLY exceptions to Christian views on Pro-Life are Health problems in mother or child such as cancer etc. and rape.... but only 2% of ALL abortions worldwide are because of these 2 things.. 98% is because the baby was %26quot;inconvient%26quot;... So please help...
Reply:what exactly is a silent seige?


No comments:

Post a Comment